1. Epotek 353nd is a two component, high temperature epoxy designed for semiconductor, hybrid, fiber optic, and medical applications. It is one of the most popular EPO-TEK® brand products, and is known throughout the world for its performance and reliability. Also available in single component frozen syringe.
2. Storage of 353nd Epoxy, EPO TEK 353ND PartA & B requires storage at room temperature when not mixed, without refrigeration. If is stored below 0 ° C, it must be warmed at room temperature for at least 3-4 hours before A & B mixing. This process is to prevent moisture from generating moisture in Epoxy and to avoid bubbles when the material solidifies.
3. Fiber optic EPO TEK 353ND Part A & B mixing process ＊ As 353ND Part A & B is packed in 4g A-Pack plastic bag, A & B components have been divided according to proportion The shaft is squeezed vigorously from the end of component A to allow the resin to move towards the seal of component B. B /. Press hard so that the resin can break through the interlayer. C /. Then fix the end of the plastic bag and run the resin from beginning to end until the components A and B are completely until it is mixed. D /. Cut the end of the plastic bag and extrude the 353ND that has been mixed to apply. ＊ Such as 353ND Part A & B packaging is a large-volume packaging (such as tin cans, plastic bottles or glass bottles, etc.), first, shake parts A and B separately, then take PartA 10 parts and 1 part 1 Place in glassware and mix well. If a large amount of bubbles are found after mixing, should go through the defoaming procedure before being applied. There are two types of deaeration methods: vacuum deaeration and centrifugal deaeration.
4. Fiber optic epoxy 353nd can be used after mixing (Pot Life) and the amount of 353ND can be used for 4 hours after mixing, so the amount should be controlled so that the resin technology performance index is the best. Because after mixing all the epoxy resins, if it exceeds the usable time its viscosity will change and affect the adhesion. Epoxy Technology Inc. It is recommended that the dosage of should not exceed 25g each time. 4. Epoxy Technology Inc. The curing time following the curing time and temperature data for user reference 60 ℃ 1.5 hours 80 ℃ 15 minutes 100 ℃ 5 minutes 120 ℃ 2 minutes 353ND 150 ℃ 1 minutes curing at 150 deg.] C or where The curing starts at 200 seconds for the first 10 seconds, so the additional curing temperature and time provided above are for reference only, and at the same time, it also generates some heat during curing. Under normal circumstances, it is not recommended to cure at a temperature above 150 ℃, preferably at 150 ℃ for 1 minute or at 80 ℃ for 15 minutes.
1) Epo-tek 353nd Epoxy is a two-component epoxy resin with solid content of 100%.The resin can resist the dissolution and erosion of various solvents and chemicals. It is an ideal adhesive for optical fiber, metal, glass, ceramics and most plastics Adhesive for.
2) The unique characteristics of epo-tek 353nd are: 1. Long operation time; 2. Easy operation; 3. Easy to penetrate into optical fiber bundle; 4. Amber becomes dark red during curing, which helps to determine whether it is fully cured through color rather than time; 5. Low skin allergy. 3) EPO-TEK 353ND is suitable for use in thin films and slightly thick films. When it is needed for thicker applications, it is best to gel at room temperature and slightly above room temperature, then increase the temperature and then solidify in a short time.
Fiber optic epoxy 353ND
Use mixing ratio
Fiber Optic Connector
Fiber Optic Connector
Group A + Group B
What does ZKS offer?
We offer full range of quality and comprehensive fiber optic products, including Patchcord Production Machine, polishing jigs, as Seikoh Giken, Senko, Domaille or customized ones; Polishing Consumables, Tools, Cleanings, Tool Kits, Testing Equipment, Splice Items. We commit to offer you Attractive Price, Excellent Quality and Fast Delivery!
Can you accept small order?
Yes, small order is available .We support new project of our customers as we know business is always from small order.
How the goods will be delivered?
For normal stock items, they will be dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment confirmation. However, for items out of stock, estimated leadtime will be 3-10 working days.
What is your payment way?
T/T,Credit card.Alipay, Trade assurance,Western Union and Paypal etc.
What is the warranty of ZKS?
All products are warranted by ZKS (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase.
Can you supply customized products and logo?
Yes. We supply OEM&ODM service. You can send us your drawing